(i)Qualifications & Skills
- A university degree bac +5 at least in sociology, political science, economics, law, social sciences or an equivalent degree;
- A good knowledge of culture and cultural operators in Burkina Faso.
(ii) General Experience
At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in the design, programming, implementation and project monitoring in developing countries.
Experience in one long-term mission to monitor development programs related to governance, culture, decentralization and non-state actors.
- at least 6 years of professional experience in programming, management and monitoring of projects funded under similar missions in the fields of culture and tourism. Knowledge of cultural policies in the countries of the UEMOA, ECOWAS would be an asset
- a development project programming experience within an administration in one of the ACP countries
- have designed, piloted and monitoring of baseline studies to define baselines and targets in one area, such experience in the field of culture will be considered an asset
- have experience in setting up a system for collecting, processing, and monitoring and evaluation in a Ministry in an ACP country
- Experience in relation to the profile expected in Burkina Faso will be considered an asset.
(iv) Language skills
An excellent command of written and spoken French
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 14 March 2019.