(i) Qualifications & Skills
- A relevant University degree of at least Master's level or equivalent specific professional experience of at least thirteen years.
- Both experts should have report writing skills along with good communication skill, adaptability and social awareness
(ii) General Experience
- At least 12 years solid and diversified experience of working in the area of skills development and human resource development/ economic development particular in the TVET sector (CBT, QA/ accreditation, curriculum development, assessment, public private partnership (PPP), policy reform ).
- At least 10 years' experience in programme evaluation and should be well versed in evaluation methods and techniques ;
- At least 8 years professional experience of working in South Asia, preferably ( Nepal Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka);
- Experience of evaluating at least 5 TVET projects and 3 should be EU funded.
- At least 5 years' experience in Systemic Approaches to institutional (& organisational) development, reform, capacity building and change processes in the TVET sector in developing countries
(iv) Language skills
- At least 1 member shall possess a level C1 expertise in English Language.
- At least one member of the team should have good command over Nepali language.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 25th June 2019.