- Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as microbiology or biomedical science, or in its absence, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as microbiology or biomedical science and 3 years of experience in addition to those year required in the general professional experience (minimum requirement).
- General professional experience:
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in microbiological or sterility testing of medicinal products (minimum requirement).
- Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a managerial position in a microbiological or sterility testing laboratory (minimum requirement).
- Previous experience with World Health Organization (WHO) and good manufacturing practice (GMP) requirements for microbiological testing laboratories and clean rooms (minimum requirement).
- Language skills:
- The expert must be fluent in understanding, speaking and writing English to at least a level of C1 expertise based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages available https://www.coe.int/en/web/portfolio/ self-assessment-grid and shall be demonstrated by certificates or by past relevant experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 13th July 2020.