(i) Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree – or, in its absence, an equivalent professional experience of at least 5 years – in cultural heritage and the related fields relevant to the tasks to be performed for this evaluation.
- Εxcellent writing and editing skills.
(ii) General Experience
At least 12 years' experience in the sector(s) related to the evaluation. This minimum number of years of experience is to be added to 5 additional years of experience required in case of absence of a University Degree (see point above)
- Extensive experience in the evaluation of EU funded projects
- Very good working knowledge of evaluation methods and techniques is required for each team member, in particular on analytical methods, which can evaluate change and contribution. This includes quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Experience in leading teams, good communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Professional experience with the development of cultural heritage programmes, in particular the team leader must have knowledge and experience with one or more the following aspects of cultural heritage programmes:
- rehabilitation of cultural heritage sites affected by war-related actions, involving several ethnic and religious communities;
- fostering inter-cultural dialogue, reconciliation and return;
- raising awareness of cultural diversity in the Western Balkans among the youth;
- support to human or local economic development.
- Relevant expertise and/or professional experience in the Western Balkans region is an advantage
(iv) Language skills
- Excellent command of English – both spoken and written
- Knowledge of one or several of the following languages would be an asset: Albanian, Serbo-Croat-Bosnian, Montenegrin and Macedonian.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 27th May 2019.