- At least 12 years of relevant professional experience
- Wide experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects related to: support to local development/governance/authorities, economic development, decentralisation processes, public finance management, /social mobilisation/participatory development, institutional transformative development, and capacity building
- Experience in Systemic Approaches to institutional (& organisational) development, reform, capacity building and change processes in the local/rural development sector in developing countries.
- Experience in South Asia: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Experience in EU funded projects/ EC PRAG guide
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 18th April 2019.