ANCE is looking for a full time Experienced Project Manager.
- Drafting proposals for European funded programmes such as Erasmus+, REC, Europeaid grants, Justice, Europe for Citizens etc. (Works directly with the General Manager to identify required content for responses, drafts clear and accurate responses to fulfill the call requirements, organizes material and completes all writing assignments in a timely manner, building the consortium)
- Coordinating and managing of EU projects (team coordination, client communication, strategic planning, budget oversight, time and personnel management).
- University Degree preferably in social sciences, political science, European or international studies, environment (MSc is considered as asset)
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in project management and proposal writing
- Excellent knowledge of European Programmes and their procedures
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, paying attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to travel abroad
- full time employment contract for an indefinite duration
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org till 18/6/2019 for the attention of Ms Vlachaki.