(i) Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in pharmacist, economist, management or medical sciences
- Master 2 in public health, or management, or health economics (in complementarity with the initial training).
(ii) General Experience
- Very good knowledge of public health, management, health systems in fragile countries
- Very good knowledge and experience of at least 10 years in national public drug supply and distribution systems (quantification functions, purchase, storage, distribution and financing of the health system).
- Prior professional experience of SNAME, public system for drug supply and distribution in the DRC
- Good knowledge of the operation of the Global Fund in general
- Good knowledge of the European Union's projects in the health sector and their implementation in the DRC in particular
- Knowledge of implementation of health projects by other cooperations/ donors (DFID, USAID, BM, Enabel, etc.) in Central Africa.
- Negotiating and mediating experience with technical and financial partners, both national and international at high level
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, in French)
(v) Language skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken French
- Basic knowledge (in conversation level) of English.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 10th April 2019.