(i) Qualifications & Skills
- Master degree in Education (or Social Sciences at large) or a minimum of 13 years of relevant professional experience in the Education sector
(ii) General Experience
- More than 12 years of professional experience in the field of education
(iii) Specific Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Technical Advisor in education related programmes in the framework of development cooperation
- Proven experience as technical advisor in budget support/result based financing programmes (min 1 experience)
- Proven experience in performing education sector analysis (min 1 sector analysis performed)
- Proven experience in the areas of teachers' deployment and re-deployment and/or education financing/PFM is considered as an asset.
- Prior working experience in Cambodia (of at least 6 months) is an asset.
(iv) Language skills
- Excellent verbal and written command of English (please provide 3 written reports in English to support your candidacy)
- Knowledge of Khmer (equivalent to B2 and above) is an asset
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 10th July 2019.