- Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as pharmacology or health logistics, or in its absence, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as pharmacology or health logistics and 3 years of experience in addition to those year required in the general professional experience (minimum requirement)
- General professional experience:
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in pharmaceutical sector in either warehouse management and/or in the public health pharmaceutical sector and/or in the management of pharmaceutical public health supply chains (minimum requirement).
- Specific professional experience:
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in large-scale pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution operations (minimum requirement).
- Previous experience in health supply chain in emergencies (preferred)
- Previous experience in capacity building (preferred)
- Previous experience in Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) countries (preferred).
- Language skills:
- The expert must be fluent in understanding, speaking and writing English to at least a level of C2 expertise based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages available https://www.coe.int/en/web/portfolio/ self-assessment-grid and shall be demonstrated by certificates or by past relevant experience.ency in English is required.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 13th July 2020.