Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the field of law, public administration, political sciences, social science, economics, management, or any other field related to the project
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
General professional experience:
- Minimum eight (8) years of professional experience working in designing and conducting trainings for capacity strengthening of institutions and organisations
Specific professional experience:
- At least two (2) projects experiences related to enhancing civil society functions and capacity building of CSOs on central and/or local level
- At least one (1) project experience in coordinating awareness and/or visibility activities (campaigns, events, websites, trainings etc.), related to civil society and their work
- Practical experience and knowledge of civil society and government policies in the Republic of North Macedonia is an advantage.
There is also the option for the Key Expert to act as Team Leader if additionally the following criterion is addressed:
- Knowledge on EU project management methodology and EC procurement rules gained through the participation as a team leader in at least 2 EU-funded projects.
Interested candidates should submit a CV to: email@example.com by 7 August 2019.