(i)Qualifications and Skills
- Required: At least Master's Degree Academic level preferably in health or economy or sociology (no level below Master's will be accepted regardless of the number of years of work experience)
- Preferred: PhD preferably in health or economy or sociology
- Required: At least 6 year' experience in Health Care or Health Systems or Public Health
- Required: At least 2 experiences as evaluator of health interventions
- Required: At least one long-term (above 12 month) posting in a low or middle income country (OECD list)
- Preferred: Previous experience in at least one of the following sectors: health information systems, reducing maternal mortality and prevention of transmission from mother to child of HIV, training of general practitioners, environmental health, primary health care, universal health coverage.
- English: shall possesses a level C2 expertise
- Other South African National Languages: the knowledge of 1 South African language is an advantage
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline:11 February 2019.