Qualification and Skills
- A master's degree in Law or a post graduate certification in legal drafting.
Specific Professional Experience
- A minimum of 12 years of legal practice related to the review, development, drafting and /or revision of primary or secondary legislation;
- At least 2 previous assignments involved in drafting National Health Insurance related legislation.
General Professional Experience
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills;
- Proven ability to work with deadlines;
- Capacity to communicate and work efficiently in English Language.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com | Deadline: 28th November 2019.