The general objective of this project is to strengthen the capacity of CSOs in Angola to the preparation of grant proposals and management of projects according to the EU procedures and rules by promoting greater diversification in the group of beneficiaries of the grants financed by the European Union. More specifically, this project aims to provide the Civil Society of Angola with the Capacity Building in the areas listed below:
- How to participate and submit proposals to the calls launched by the EU (including sessions of consultation and information, interpretation of the guidelines on invitations, registration in PADOR, applications process in PROSPECT, technical proposal writing and financial );
- Rules and Procedures applicable to grants (including the new version of PRAG);
- Project Cycle, including Monitoring & Evaluations (ROM);
- Logical framework, budget, timeline and action plan
- Preparation of technical and financial reports of the action
- Horizontal issues: gender, human rights (Rights Based Approach), environment and climate change, people with disabilities, ethnic groups and other vulnerable groups;
- Networking and advocacy.
The training is aimed at potential candidates, participants of calls for proposals, notably under the thematic program "European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights" (EIDHR) and "Civil Society Organizations and Local Authorities" (OSC-AL), and projects financed by EDF or other cooperation instruments of the European Union.
The project is financed by the Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities Programme (CSO-LA) and implemented through the Framework Contract SIEA 2018- Lot 4 Human Development and Safety Net, of which ANCE is the Consortium leader.