Qualifications and skills required:
- A Masters degree in one of the following fields: sociology or social sciences or youth, or education/TVET (or, in the absence of a Master’s degree, equivalent professional experience).
- A degree or certificate in public administration is added value.
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years relevant professional experience in the field of social development, or public administration or public policy is required.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Knowledge of training needs analysis.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 2 projects in assessing or leading a social development or education or youth program.
- At least 1 project working with government staff on public administration/public sector capacity building for relevant sectors (youth, or education or TVET or social and community development), including experience in assessing, monitoring, reporting or evaluation.
- Experience in at least 1 EU-funded policy analysis, programming or implementation programmes.
- Experience on TVET or practical education or linking education to the labor market is added value.
- Experience in the creation or implementation of afterschool care programmes is added value.
- Experience with integration of cultural and/or sports education in school curricula is added value.
- Expertise in the area of social development of youth in the Caribbean and/or Latin America or OCTs in particular is added value.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: Thursday 11th August 2022.