- Qualifications and skills required: University degree in pharmacy specializing in public health, or failing that, at least 10 years of professional experience in the field of drug management and/or central purchasing in a developing and/or emerging country.
- General professional experience:
- General professional experience: Experience of at least twelve years, part of which abroad, in support for the management of medicines and/or central purchasing of medical products
- Specific professional experience
- Experience (2 projects) in financial analysis and budgetary planning of the health sector and/or social sectors and/or social protection. At least 1 project in emerging or developing countries.
- In-depth knowledge of the Madagascar context of one of the two experts is essential
- In-depth knowledge of drug supply management mechanisms in emerging or developing countries, purchasing and marketing procedures
- Experience in the preparation of sectoral programs, SWAP type.
- Knowledge of institutional support mechanisms for health and social protection policies.
- Language skills:
- Very good command of the French language (spoken and written).
The head of mission, who will be responsible for coordinating the team, will be identified by the framework contractor in his offer between experts 1 (Expert in public health) and 2 (Expert in pharmacy), depending on the skills of the proposed team. The expert chosen to coordinate the team must have at least 1 experience (during the last 5 years) as head of mission as a minimum requirement. The head of mission will be able to carry out up to 30 days of mission
- At least one of the two experts 1 or 2 must have at least 2 specific experiences in the identification and/or formulation and/or monitoring of public health programs as a minimum requirement.
- At least one of the two experts 1 or 2 must have at least 2 significant experiences acquired internationally in countries of a similar level of development to Madagascar as a minimum requirement.
- At least one of the two Experts 1 or 2 must have at least 2 significant experiences gained in gender-sensitive programming, including sexual and reproductive rights.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 25th Januray 2022.