Qualifications and skills required:
Education: At least a Master’s degree or equivalent in pharmacy, public health, supply chain management or public health logistics, or in its absence, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as pharmacy, public health or supply chain management and 3 years of experience in addition to the minimum 6 years required in the general professional experience (minimum requirement).
General professional experience
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in pharmaceutical supply chain. This can be either in warehouse management in the public health pharmaceutical sector and/or in the management of public health pharmaceutical supply chains (minimum requirement).
Specific professional experience
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the management of supplies at central medical stores (such as; in the procurement of health supplies and/or in senior level management of health supply chains, and/or in pharmaceutical supply systems, and/or in the distribution of supplies (including by cooperating partners) (minimum requirement)
- Previous experience in public health supply systems in developing countries (as defined by the OECD) (preferred requirement).
- Experience in public health supply system, in limited resource environment will be an asset.
- The expert must be fluent in understanding, speaking and writing English to at least a level of C1 expertise based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages available on: https://www.coe.int/en/web/portfolio/selfassessment-grid, and that shall be demonstrated by certificates or by past relevant experience in English (minimum requirement).
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 10th April 2021.