(i) Qualification and Skills:
Holds a Master's Degree, preferably in Economics, Public Administration, HR Management, or a related area;
- OR in its absence at least a Post-graduate Certification (diploma, certificate, professional designation, etc) and not less five (5) years' relevant experience in addition to the professional experience required below
- OR in its absence at least a Bachelor's degree in the area and not less than seven (7) years' relevant experience in addition to the experience required below
Has a very good knowledge of the education and training sector and roles and responsibilities of institutions.
Has computer literacy, excellent report writing skills and has the ability to produce highly professional diagnostic documents.
Possesses very good analytical skills.
(ii) General Professional Experience:
Has 12 years' experience in strategic planning and coordination of reform processes, preferably within education.
(iii) Specific Professional Experience:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in developing, evaluating and advising on sector plans and policies, and performance monitoring;
- Has proven experience in restructuring of Government institutions, preferably education ministries;
- Familiar with PFM processes, sectoral budgeting, costing and expenditure reviews;
- Experience in working in Caribbean region or in a similar small-island state context is an added
(iv) Language Skills:
Has excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken).
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com | Deadline: 17 July 2018