Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master's degree in education, pedagogy, social sciences or other relevant field or in its absence, professional experience in the relevant sectors of a minimum of 13 years.
General professional experience
- At least 12 years' experience in the field(s) relevant to the assignment.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of cumulative experience in education quality with particular focus on teacher skills development;
- Working experience in at least 2 education quality-related projects in post-soviet countries;
- Working experience in PISA-related issues.
- Experience in the EU funded education project(s) will be a strong asset.
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of Russian will be a strong asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 28th May 2021.