Qualifications and skills required:
- Education at least Master's Degree in communication, journalism or in an associated field or in related fields, or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent listening, communication, analytical and writing skills.
- Good understanding of local needs / challenges and of the different target audiences and European priorities.
- Strong organizational and managerial skills, a structured approach to the tasks to be accomplished and an ability to establish priorities (simultaneous management of several projects).
- Flexible and available to work in a team and to react quickly.
General professional experience:
- Experience in developing community awareness and information campaigns.
- Experience in organizing institutional and general public events.
- One or more justified experiences in sub-Saharan Africa would be an asset.
Specific professional experience:
- Must have specific experience of at least six years in the management of communication and / or public relations projects and / or organization of events, including internationally.
- Excellent command of French and good knowledge of English.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 22nd June 2021.