Qualifications and skills required:
- Master’s degree in the field of Public Health or a BA/BSc in health-related topics (Public Health, Medicine, Health System's Management) and 5 additional years of relevant experience than the minimum required.
Qualifications and skills of the team:
- Experience in management of multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience in health sector project management;
- Experience in donor-funded project evaluations;
- Previous experience in MENA region;
- Previous experience in low and middle-income countries.
General professional experience:
- Specific previous experience working on primary health care related projects or health financing related matters in low or middle income countries
- Previous experience in Lebanon, MENA and low/middle in countries will be considered an
General professional experience of the team:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in working on or evaluation donor funded health sector projects
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data management and extraction.
Specific professional experience of the team:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in health related field of which are least 5 in low or middle income country
- Minimum 5 years of experience in primary health care related matters
- Minimum 5 years of experience in health systems financing related matters
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of public health
- English C2 (writing and speaking)
- At least one team member should have at least B2 in French (writing and speaking).
- At least one team member should have at least B2 in Arabic (writing and speaking).
- Knowledge of French and Arabic for all team members is considered an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com Deadline: 11th of July 2023