Qualifications and skills required:
- Education: University degree (BAC + 5) at least in Economic, Political, Social, Educational Sciences, or similar discipline.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work in a context of fragility.
- Ability to work in a team in a multidisciplinary and multicultural context.
- Good knowledge of the project cycle management.
- Knowledge of European Union procedures.
- Mastery of the main IT tools.
General professional experience:
- The expert must have a professional experience of at least 10 years in the development and / or implementation of development policies / strategy / programs.
- Relevant experience in sector analysis of different development sectors.
- Work experience of at least 6 years in a developing country.
Specific professional experience:
- The expert must justify a professional experience of at least 6 years in the development and / or implementation of policies / strategy programs in the sector of technical and vocational training and professional integration of youth.
- Relevant experiences in the sectoral analysis of vocational training courses.
- Relevant experience in the management of vocational training / integration structures is considered an asset.
- Perfect command of French (comprehension, reading, writing including skills; writing skills)
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Kirundi is an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 27th August 2021.