Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master's Degree) in the one of the following areas: Social Sciences, Economics, Health.
- Significant skills in Program Management, Finance, Logistics, M&E.
- Ability and capacity to coordinate groups, to write quality reports and interact closely with various beneficiaries including government officials, development partners and health stakeholders.
General professional experience:
- At least 10 years of direct professional experience in the field.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 years in the implementation of public health programs in fragile countries in Africa.
- Previous work experience in Guinea Bissau is a requirement.
- A settled presence in Guinea Bissau is an essential precondition
Requirements of the Team
Qualification and skills of the team:
- Good knowledge of the health environment and health care delivery in the developing country, preferably in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Good capacity to analyze and monitor statistical data in the health field, the ability to evaluate a data collection system and suggest changes to improve the availability and quality of information;
- Mastering M&E tools and methods;
- Mastering new information and communication technologies (ICT) and project management tools.
General professional experience of the team:
- Extensive experience in project management and project coordination.
- Previous experience with NGOs and international organization is an asset
Language skills of the team:
- A good command of Portuguese as a working language is mandatory.
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of at least one of the following languages: French and English.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 14th of November 2022