Qualifications and skills required:
- Education at least (Bac +2/3 minimum) or an equivalent qualification in communication or in an associated field.
General professional experience:
- Proven experience in the design and organization of events in Niger.
- Experience in communication targeting so-called vulnerable populations (women, young people, people with disabilities) and / or community groups.
- Proven experience in organizing events in urban and rural areas in Niger.
- Experience in the development of public awareness and information campaigns.
- Very good experience in communication targeting social networks.
- Experience in the development aid sector would be an asset.
- Experience in the design of written and audio-visual materials adaptable to different target audiences (especially the most vulnerable).
Specific professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in the implementation and management of communication projects and organization of events.
- Excellent command of French and good knowledge of at least one of the other national languages of Niger.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 22nd June 2021.