Qualifications and skills required:
- Advanced university degree (Master degree) in a discipline relevant to the scope of this assignment, such as public administration, education, social sciences, economics, or another relevant subject or, in its absence, equivalent professional experience of 7 years
- Ability to organise and facilitate debates and dialogues, community consultations, and public meetings, and provide training as appropriate
- Proficiency in MS Office programmes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years of work experience in TVET
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in communication, facilitation and networking activities
- Working in multi-cultural, multinational environments
- Experience in training and capacity development
- Experience in working in Myanmar
- Experience in working in fragile and post-conflict states would be an asset
- Experience in educational planning would be an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge both in oral and written English
- Knowledge of Myanmar language (Burmese) would be an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com
Deadline: 1st of November2022