Qualifications and skills required:
- At least a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as microbiology or biomedical science, or in its absence, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as microbiology or biomedical science and 3 years of experience in addition to the minimum 6 years required in the general professional experience (minimum requirement).
General professional experience
- At least 6 years of professional experience in microbiological or sterility testing of medicinal products (minimum requirement)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a managerial position in a microbiological or sterility testing laboratory (minimum requirement)
- Previous experience with World Health Organization (WHO) and good manufacturing practice (GMP) requirements for microbiological testing laboratories and clean rooms (minimum requirement).
Specific professional experience
- Specific microbiology laboratory experience totaling at least 6 years in:
- microbial enumeration testing of pharmaceutical raw materials, finished products and packaging material
- carrying out bio-assays on pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products as provided in specific monographs
- storage and use of biological stock cultures used in the microbiology laboratory
- identification of microorganisms isolated from different laboratory samples
- bioload routine checks in microbiology laboratory environment (minimum requirement)
- Previous experience in providing Technical Assistance in setting up of a pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory with a clean room facility (minimum requirement).
- The expert must be fluent in understanding, speaking and writing English to at least a level of C1 expertise based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages available on: https://www.coe.int/en/web/portfolio/selfassessment-grid, and that shall be demonstrated by certificates or by past relevant experience in English (minimum requirement).
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: Deadline: 10th April 2021