- Qualifications and skills required:
- Education at least Master's degree in relevant fields such as science, education, pedagogy, social sciences, etc. or, in its absence, 2 years of equivalent professional experience beyond the general professional experience duration fixed below (i.e. 6+2 = 8 years of professional experience in the education sector).
- General professional experience:
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the education sector.
- Specific Professional Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in in EU Learning Qualifications Framework.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in supporting the planning of the curriculum, assessment, teaching and learning quality standards.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in EU funded projects and applicable procurement rules (following the PRAG).
- Professional experience in designing and/or implementation of technical assistance projects for the improvement of the education and human-resource development sector is an advantage.
- Language skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Command of written and spoken Turkish is an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 10th January 2022.