Qualifications and skills required: Holder of a diploma in pharmacist, public health or equivalent ▫ Holder of a master's degree in administration, management, Supply Chain / Logistics, or equivalent. Otherwise, a professional experience of at least 6 years in the specific fields of experience listed below will be considered.
General professional experience:
- Very good knowledge of public health, management, health systems in developing countries
- Very good knowledge and experience of at least 6 years of national public drug supply and distribution systems (quantification, customs clearance, purchasing, storage, distribution and financing functions of the health system).
- Proven professional experience of at least 6 years in the purchase, logistics and storage of drugs or other health products in central purchasing, as a team manager or technical assistant.
Specific professional experience
- Experience in strengthening central purchasing
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical logistics and flow management
- Proven experience in supply planning, warehousing and temperature-controlled inventory management
- Proven experience in computer systems for stock management including EXACT (batches, locations, expiration dates, traceability and safety of drugs and other medical consumables)
- Proven experience in Quality, Health and Safety management
- Experience in the implementation of Good Pharmaceutical Distribution Practices
- Experience in customs clearance, transport, fleet management and distribution
- Ability to write technical procedures (standard operating procedures), job descriptions, and organization chart, and train staff
- Experience in applying the risk management approach
- Good knowledge of benchmarks and standards applicable to central purchasing in health products (knowledge of WHO standards)
- Professional experience in the DRC is desirable
- Proven professional experience of SNAME
- A good knowledge of the functioning of the Global Fund in general and of the projects of the European Union in the health sector and their implementation in the DRC in particular are assets.
- Financial and accounting skills would be an asset.
- Perfect command of written and spoken French
- Working knowledge (conversation) of English
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 14th June 2021.