- Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master’s degree in the fields of Social Sciences, Gender studies, Human Rights, development studies, economics, law or a related discipline or, in its absence a Bachelor's Degree with at least fifteen (15) years of equivalent professional experience.
- General professional experience
A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in the areas mentioned above.
- Specific professional experience
- At least one (1) experience in supporting coordination of stakeholders within the gender
- At least two (2) experiences of providing technical support to Government or
- development partners or civil society organisation in gender responsive budgeting or
- At least two (2) experiences in policy or programme formulation as it relates to gender equality.
- Preferred professional experience
- Experience in providing technical assistance to national, provincial or local governments in South Africa
- Experience in institutional capacity building for government departments will be an advantage.
- Previous experiences in working with EU funded programmes will be an advantage.
- Previous experiences in working with the South African government will be an advantage. Soft skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of the standard Microsoft Office suite of programmes;
- Language skills
- Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, reading).
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 2nd October 2020.