General description of the position Researcher / Statistician: Carry out data collection and analysis, impact
assessment and performance evaluation
Qualifications and skills required
- Advanced degree in statistics, or public policy, or economics, or finance, or a related discipline required; equivalent experience may be substituted for undergraduate degree.
General professional experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in doing impact assessments and/or evaluations of government policies or development projects;
- Significant previous experience carrying out research activities in low-income or crisis situations.
Specific professional experience
- Experience developing performance monitoring plans and associated data collection systems and methodologies a plus;
- Experience working in the MENA region and/or Jordan on health programming is an asset;
- Fluent use of statistical software systems such as R, SPSS or STATA;
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop relations with local counterparts, donors, and other stakeholders;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 5th May 2022.