Qualifications and skills required:
- Master’s degree in Medical Studies, Public Health, Epidemiology, including Health Economics or other fields related to this assignment; or a relevant professional experience of at least five years, in addition to the experience required as general professional experience.
- Computer Literate
General professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in the area of policy development or institutional capacity building or institutional strengthening in any of the following fields: health, provision of health services, modernisation of primary, secondary and tertiary health structures, and decentralisation of health services.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in identification, formulation, monitoring or implementation of projects and programs in the field of Health Systems Policy or Reform processes.
- At least two work experiences in the establishment of high-quality primary health care and how to operationalise it through policy, planning and service delivery efforts.
- Knowledge of health information systems, monitoring and evaluation and use of data for improvement of public health systems proven by at least one work experience
- Experience in designing and drafting an EU-funded health support programme.
- Experience on implementation of health information systems, monitoring and evaluation and use of data for improvement of public health systems.
- Experience with implementation of an EU-funded programme in a third country.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 3rd March 2021.