- Qualifications and skills required: Medical degree (PhD level) with a specialty in public health or, failing that, at least 10 years of relevant professional experience in the field of public health
- General professional experience:
- Experience of at least twelve years in the field of international public health as well as in the design, implementation and evaluation of sectoral health policies
- Specific professional experience
- Experience (2 projects) in the identification, design and/or implementation of public health (and social protection) policies and strategies (including design, monitoring and evaluation of indicators in this area), part of which internationally, in developing and/or emerging countries;
- In-depth knowledge of the Madagascar context of one of the two experts is essential
- Experience in implementing social protection strategies in developing and/or emerging countries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the modalities for implementing European Union programs (project, budget support, Twinning, Blending, mixed approach).
- Proven knowledge (acquired through studies, research, or professional experience that the expert would be able to prove) of public health in Madagascar or in the Indian Ocean area.
- Language skills:
- Very good command of the French language (spoken and written).
The head of mission, who will be responsible for coordinating the team, will be identified by the framework contractor in his offer between experts 1 (Expert in public health) and 2 (Expert in pharmacy), depending on the skills of the proposed team. The expert chosen to coordinate the team must have at least 1 experience (during the last 5 years) as head of mission as a minimum requirement. The head of mission will be able to carry out up to 30 days of mission
- At least one of the two experts 1 or 2 must have at least 2 specific experiences in the identification and/or formulation and/or monitoring of public health programs as a minimum requirement.
- At least one of the two experts 1 or 2 must have at least 2 significant experiences acquired internationally in countries of a similar level of development to Madagascar as a minimum requirement.
- At least one of the two Experts 1 or 2 must have at least 2 significant experiences gained in gender-sensitive programming, including sexual and reproductive rights.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 25th Januray 2022.