a. Qualifications and skills required:
- Preferably, a postgraduate degree in Quantity Surveying.
- An additional qualification in Project Management and Technical Audit will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, Good leadership skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural teams and flexibility in working styles.
b. General professional experience:
- A minimum of 6-years professional experience
c. Specific Professional Experience
- At least 6 years working experience in drafting bill of quantities and preparation of cost estimates.
- Experience in valuation of construction works.
- Experience working with EDF procedures.
- Experience in working in the Sub-Saharan region will be an added advantage.
d. Language skills:
- Ability to write clear and technical reports in English
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 13th October 2021.