We are looking for:
- KE2 - Public Finance Management in education;
- KE3 - Teacher professional development and teacher management;
- KE4 - Communication, visibility, knowledge sharing and accountability framework of the EU support to education in Mozambique
Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master's degree education in the field of education or social sciences, or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills, adaptability and social awareness.
- Computer literacy and proficiency, especially with Word, Excel and Outlook.
General professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in the education sector.
Specific professional experience:
- Previous experience of working with the government is an asset.
- Experience in education policy, education sector analysis, financing, planning and/or programme development.
- Sound knowledge of national policy dialogue mechanisms.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills and evidence of good working relationships with different stakeholders.
- Proven experience in the coordination of multi-stakeholder work.
- Experience in institutional capacity assessment and capacity development is an asset.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Portuguese and English.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: Wednesday 27th July 2022.