a. Qualifications and skills required:
- Preferably, a postgraduate degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Economics, Natural Resources Management, or relevant scientific discipline is required.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills Good leadership and coordination skills
- Ability to work in a multi-sectoral, multi-cultural teams and flexibility in working styles.
b. General professional experience:
- A minimum of 6-years professional experience
c. Specific Professional Experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in environment and social management roles.
- Experience in dealing with climate issues will be an added advantage.
- Technical knowledge related to Environment and Social risk management standards.
- Experience in developing and managing Environment and Social programs and providing Environment & social risk management advisory services
d. Language skills:
- Ability to write clear and technical reports in English
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 13th October 2021.