Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Post-Graduate degree in relevant sectors.
General professional experience:
- At least 15 years of experience in the field of Law
- At least 8 years of experience in the fields of social securities (preferably related to labour pension reform) within international environment
- Experience in the management of Non-State (Private) Pension Funds (In Azerbaijan is an advantage).
Team’s Minimum Specific Professional Experience
- Experience in analysis of legal documents and desk reviews; (preferably gained in Eastern Europe, South Caucasus and/or Central Asia region)
- Experience in developing legal documents, methodological guides and/or handbooks (preferably gained in Eastern Europe, South Caucasus and/or Central Asia region)
- Experience with private pension fund scheme and funding component of state pension system with focus on quality of outputs; (preferably gained in Eastern Europe, South Caucasus and/or Central Asia region)
- Knowledge of and experience with Azerbaijan legal system technique and requirements
- Azerbaijani, Russian and Turkish are considered Advantages
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 5th October 2021.