Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Post-Graduate degree in relevant sectors.
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years of professional experience in relation to Education programmes
- At least 10 years of professional experience of Evaluation in the fields of Education
- Previous experience of Education Programs Final Evaluation including impact assessment on higher education, VET and Inclusive education sectors will be an asset
- 5 years of experience in evaluation of major donor funded education programmes in the ENI region (At least one member of the team should have a comprehensive understanding of the overall EU support to education)
- Possess a demonstrable senior evaluation expertise in the Team Leader's role, with at least 3 final evaluations conducted in the same field
Team’s Minimum Specific Professional Experience
- Knowledge of the “six standard DAC evaluation criteria and the EU added value, which is a specific EU evaluation criterion” is an advantage
- Previous experience with the “online Quality Assessment Grid (QAG) in the EVAL Module” is an advantage
- Knowledge of the sector-specific expertise local Environment of Azerbaijan is an advantage
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Azerbaijani, Russian or Turkish is required
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 5th October 2021.