"Support for health sector reform, regionalization and hospital management - PHASE II" (ENI/2017/40-313) - (FWC SIEA 2018 - LOT 4: Human Development And Safety Net).
The overall objective of the program of which this market is part is to improve the state of health of the population within a framework of generalization of universal health coverage in Morocco.
The main results to be achieved in this project are to provide the relevant services of the European Union, the interested stakeholders:
- Regional health groups (GST) including the integration of care networks (hospital, ESSP, emergencies, medico-social) be implemented in the 9 target regions of the program11;
- Regional health agencies (ARS) including territorial animation tools are implemented in at least 5 of the 9 target regions of the program;
- A barometer of user satisfaction in health integrating the gender dimension is operational in at least 5 of the 9 target regions of the program;
- The hospital accreditation system is operational at the central level and in at least 9 regional hospitals in the target regions of the program;
- The hospital billing system is operational in at least 9 regional hospitals in the target regions of the program;
- The gender repository is disseminated in at least 5 of the 9 target regions of the program;
- At least 60 operational managers are trained in territorial management in health (in relation to the GST and ARS axes) by integrating the gender dimension.
The project will run from November 2021 to March 2023. It is funded by the EU and implemented by Institutions & Development.