The AGE Project will address adult learners and will work on fostering sustainable entrepreneurship education by creating specialised and learner-driven educational materials and resources, dedicated to development of competences for creating circular economy models, green start-ups and digital enterprises for promoting social innovation and strengthening the third sector entities. The specific project objectives set up by the promoters are:
- To enhance the evolution of eco-friendly mind-sets among individual learners by strengthening the educational offer and providing opportunities for building skills in the field of green entrepreneurship;
- To raise awareness about the existence of specific tools for development of green start-ups, such as the ECO Business Model Canvas (for circular economy) and numerous best practices in Europe that could be reproduced in other countries
- To support green entrepreneurship education through the elaboration of an OER as tangible outcome, offering a specific guide for the development of circular economic model for 3rd sector entities, in particular based on initiating green enterprises and innovation
- To raise competences, exchange and disseminate good practices related to education to green economy and training on sustainable entrepreneurship among educators, mentors, trainers within adult educational entities and not only
- To support quality improvements and extension of the offer of learning opportunities tailored to individual learners, thanks to establishing cross-sectorial cooperation among various stakeholders.
Τhe project started in November 2021 and ends in October 2023. It is funded by Erasmus+ Programme and implemented by: Mundus Bulgaria, ANCE (Greece), Regionalne Centrum Wolontariatu (Poland), Sosu Ostjylland (Denmark), Stichting Dutch Foundation of Innovation Welfare 2 Work (Netherlands), Association DGT (Romania).
Below you can read the project newsletters:
Below you can read the survey of the project: