Qualifications and skills required:
- Holder of a master's degree in the field of public health or equivalent or have demonstrated experience of more than 10 years in the field of public health.
- Any additional training in the field of evaluation will be appreciated as an additional asset.
- Perfect command of the most common computer software (word processing and spreadsheet).
General professional experience of the team
- At least six years' experience in project management or implementation and contract evaluation.
Specific professional experience of the team
- Professional experience of at least 3 years of experience in the implementation of health programs in developing countries.
- Proven experience in community health approaches.
- Proven experience in institutional strengthening of the health system.
- The team should have cumulative experience of at least 6 development program assessment missions, including at least 4 country missions in sub-Saharan Africa. In particular, the team leader must have proven professional experience in the field of evaluation.
- At least one member of the team must have a good knowledge of development cooperation between the EU and the ACP States.
- Experience in fragile and conflict-affected countries will be an asset.
Language skills of the team
- Each member of the team must have a good command of French (minimum level of expertise C2) -The linguistic level is assessed in comprehension, spoken and written language by the European framework of reference for the languages available at: https: // europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/resources/european-languagelevels-cefr and must be demonstrated by certificates or by adequate experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 17th May 2021.