Qualifications and skills required:
- Education: Master Degree in Public Health or Public Administration or related relevant field for this assignment.
General professional experience
- At least six years' experience in project management or implementation and contract evaluation
Specific professional experience
- Minimum four years' experience in project evaluations & monitoring and participation in at least one evaluation data gathering, analysis and report writing”.
- At least two years' experience in EU implementation rules/constraints and particularly the Project Cycle Management concept (evaluation procedures and formats, including the Logical Framework Approach);
- At least four years' experience in working in a post-war reconstruction context;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Local languages
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 23rd March 2021.