Qualifications and skills required:
- The expert should have at least a Master's Degree in a domain relevant to the assignment (e.g. Business or Public Administration, Economics, Education, Law, or Social Sciences) or, in its absence, a Bachelor Degree and an additional equivalent professional experience of at least three years working on development projects in areas related to the programme to be evaluated (i.e. education and/or social protection). The equivalent experience must be above the general experience duration fixed below.
General professional experience
- At least 12 years' experience in Development Cooperation
Specific professional experience
- In the field of Education and/or Social protection (at
- least 3 years);
- In interventions financed by the European Union (at least 2 projects);
- In working with civil society organisations;
- In carrying out at least 3 monitoring and evaluation of development cooperation programmes; EU led project evaluation an asset;
- In working in countries of the European Neighbourhood; Experience in Egypt an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English and excellent report writing skills
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 6th December 2020.