a) Qualifications and skills required:
- Expert 3 must have a higher education diploma at Masters level or equivalent (human, medical or social sciences, law, public administration, management). In the absence of a relevant diploma, a professional experience of at least 17 years will be required.
b) General professional experience:
- At least 12 years of general professional experience in the public sector and / or Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in connection with aspects of health promotion through the prism of gender and the human rights approach (support to '' improvement of public policies, advocacy, support for capacity building of CSOs in terms of integrating the gender and human rights approach, organization and implementation of specific training, monitoring of studies, surveys and action research ).
c) Specific professional experience:
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in the field of gender applied to priority programs of health services or civil society organizations (prevention and protection of vulnerable populations, support programs and projects to fight against gender-based violence , sexual and reproductive health and rights, gender-sensitive budgeting, development of modules and training (human rights, action research and gender surveys)
- Asset: Experience in a country with a development context similar to that of Morocco (according to the level of the Human Development Index)
d) Language skills:
- Minimum requirement: Excellent command of the language French spoken and written
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 30th of July 2021.