Qualifications and skills required:
- Master’s degree in development studies, social policy, psychology, social work, public health, mental health, economics or international development, or a relevant professional experience of at least five years, in addition to the experience required as general professional experience;
General professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in the area of social protection, or mental health, or community based social and health services or employment for groups at risk, or deinstitutionalisation of residential care.
Specific professional experience
- At least 6 years of professional experience in identification, formulation, monitoring and implementation of projects and programs in the field of social services or community social and health based services or mental health or deinstitutionalisation of residential care services.
- Experience in preparing at least one sector policy document for capacity development or strategy formulation, evaluation or assessment analysis reports in the area of social protection, or public community, or health, or mental health, or community social and health services, or deinstitutionalization of residential care for adults or children.
- Experience in designing and drafting an EU-funded social inclusion support programme.
- Experience with implementation of an EU-funded programme in a third country.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 3rd March 2021.