Qualifications and skills required:
- Education at least Master's Degree in culture planning and management, in the field of social sciences or in related fields, or equivalent professional experience.
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in development cooperation in the cultural sector
- Excellent drafting skills, good communication skills, adaptability and social awareness.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in developing and/or designing and/or implementing programmes in the sector of culture in at least 3 countries.
- Experience in two or more of the following areas: the design, financing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of culture projects and programmes.
- Good understanding of the European Union and its policies of culture in external action is an asset; - Working experience in European programmes for cultural cooperation is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of EU aid modalities and procedures
- Excellent command of English.
- Fluency in Portuguese would be a clear advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 14th June 2021.