Qualifications and skills required:
- Education: Master Degree in Public Health or Public Administration or related relevant field for this assignment.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of progressive professional experience in programme management, evaluation & monitoring.
- At least five year experience working in the health and nutrition sector, particularly in health system review, health sector reforms, strategic planning and health services.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum four year experience in conducting Health Sector Review and evaluation. Particularly health projects/contracts in developing countries, including at least lead role in one evaluation report that could be presented as a reference with the proposal”.
- Good knowledge of the Public Health Sector in Afghanistan.
- At least four years' experience in project evaluations, particularly health projects/contracts in developing countries;
- At least four years' experience of leading a team of experts.
- Minimum of two years' experience in EU implementation rules/constraints and particularly the Project Cycle Management concept (evaluation procedures and formats, including the Logical Framework Approach) as well as identification methodology.
- At least four years' experience of working in post-war reconstruction contexts;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 23rd March 2021.