The general objective of the project was the development of human resources in rural areas, in the regions North-East, Center, South Muntenia, West and North-West regarding the access and sustainable development in employment, in non agricultural activities, on a flexible and inclusive labor market.
The specific objectives of the project were:
- Improving the awareness of human resources needs and potential in the rural environment as well as the supply and demand on the local and regional labor market, in five regions vised by the project.
- The development of a good coordination for development human resources services in the rural environment, including the promotion of local and regional partnerships, focusing on rural tourism, for supplying integrated and personalized services, in conformity with the EU standards and good practices.
- Improving employer's abilities and skills in the rural environment regarding a long term sustainability of human resources in the rural environment.
- Promotion of entrepreneurial culture and assistance in starting business or independent activities in the non agricultural field in rural areas.
- Increase of competences and employment capacity of people in the rural area through the facilitation of access to integrated programmes of professional training in employment, in non agricultural occupations, requested on the labor market.
ANCE’s role in the project was to provide the necessary expertise and support of transfer of good practices and experiences from other EU state members, regarding the sustainable development of human resources in the rural environment, especially in rural tourism and actively support the project in the activities that vise the development of networks and regional/national networks, as well as of a transnational partnership.
The project was co-financed by European Social Fund (ESF) within the Sectoral Operational Program Human Resources Development (POSDRU).