(i)Qualifications & Skills
He or she must have:
- A university degree bac +5 at least in management, applied economics, planning, cultural industries, social sciences or an equivalent degree with demonstrated knowledge in the development of public policies and cultural development strategies;
- Good knowledge of cultural policies and management / project management.
(ii) General Experience
At least 12 years of professional experience relevant to the mission planning and cultural development management.
- ideally have at least 10 years of professional experience in the field of planning and management of cultural development
- general management experience in national or international public or private organizations specializing in planning
- have conducted several planning actions for cultural action within public and private organizations
- having held positions of management and leadership in planning and management of development missions
- have conducted several actions in the field of management and management of cultural projects including the development and monitoring of action plans for cultural projects or programs in national and international structures
- at least 3 years of professional experience in similar missions in the fields of culture and tourism. Knowledge of cultural policies in the countries of the UEMOA, ECOWAS would be an asset
- a good knowledge of the institutional, organizational and cultural sector, economics of culture and strategic approach of cultural policies.
- very good analytical skills, French language writing, communication, negotiation and cooperation with cultural operators and at high political level.
- experience related to the profile expected in Burkina Faso will be considered an asset.
(iv) Language skills
An excellent command of written and spoken French
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 14 March 2019.