Qualifications and skills required:
- Higher Education (at least Master's Degree) in the Health sector, with particular reference to Public Health and Health administration.
General professional experience:
- Good knowledge of the health environment and health care delivery in the developing country, preferably in sub- Saharan Africa.
Requirements of the Team
Qualification and skills of the team:
- Good capacity to analyze and monitor statistical data in the health field, the ability to evaluate a data collection system and suggest changes to improve the availability and quality of information;
- Mastering M&E tools and methods;
- Mastering new information and communication technologies (ICT) and project management tools.
General professional experience of the team:
- Extensive experience in project management and project coordination.
- Previous experience with NGOs and international organization is an asset
Language skills of the team:
- A good command of Portuguese as a working language is mandatory.
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of at least one of the following languages: French and English.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 14th of November 2022