Qualifications and skills required
- All experts shall have at least a master's degree in fields relevant for their assignment (IT, STEM, education, social sciences, law, or equivalent) or, in its absence, at least 4 years of equivalent professional experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in research and analysis of Ukrainian legislation, in particular tax and budget legislation of Ukraine;
- Proven experience of legislative reviews and policy recommendations drafting.
Assets of the Team
- Experience with state bodies or budget financed organisations;
- Experience with state institutions;
- At least 2 years of experience working in either Ukraine or a similar country (i.e. Eastern Partnership);
- Experience in delivery of trainings;
- Knowledge of best practices in grant support.
- Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, reading).
- Knowledge of Ukrainian would be an asset