Qualifications and skills required:
- Education: Master’s degree, preferably in political science, law, social science or any other discipline relevant to the assignment or a relevant professional experience of at least five years, in addition to the experience required as general professional experience;
- Computer Literate
General professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in human rights, democracy or rule of law;
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience as researcher or practitioner in democracy support, preferably in at least two of the following fields: support to elections, support to parliament, support to political parties, strengthening civil society, media support.
- Good understanding of the role of civil society and media in the electoral process, proven by at least one work experience in this field.
- Familiar with international standards and regional commitments on democracy and elections proven by at least one work experience in this field.
- Experience in designing and drafting an EU-funded democracy support programme.
- Experience with implementation of an EU-funded programme in a third country
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 3rd March 2021.